Friday, August 8, 2008

Just me and G

Last night John left with A for 2 1/2 weeks on a trip to England. I'm not sure what to do with myself. I already miss having her around and don't know how I'm going to be away from her for that long. At least G and I will have some quality time together (a lot of it at the mall, hopefully). I've never been away from her for that long. I feel a little bad for not missing John the same way, but this is my little girl! We've never been apart more than 4 nights. It'll be really good bonding time for her and John though, and good for me to be with the baby. But my heart aches and I cried for a bit last night when they left. Still haven't heard from them - they would have arrived this morning. I'm sure some of the trip wasn't easy - I just traveled with her myself and it's no picnic :)

No comments: