Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to Blogging

So I'm back. I blogged religiously when I was pregnant with my daughter over 3 years ago. After that, I just never had the time again. I started a new blog when my mother was diagnosed with cancer almost 2 years ago, and then after one post I never made it back. Then I started a blog before getting pregnant with my son to talk about that journey, but again, after one post it was over.

So here I am again. I feel like I have a lot to say that I never get to talk about because of my blogging absence. I've always been much better at expressing myself on paper, so I'm going to give it another go.

Who am I? I am 36 years old, have been married to J for 7+ years and have 2 children - my daughter A, who is 3, and my son G, who is 9 months old. I work full-time at a company and full-time at home. It's not easy and I complain a lot, but in the end I love my imperfect family and I have everything I could have ever wished for. My life is not perfect, my marriage is not perfect and my children drive me crazy, but I wouldn't ask for anything else (ok, I would - but in reality I know I have a lot to be thankful for).

I'll see where this journey takes me and will probably mostly write about the daily struggles of a working mom. So to me - welcome back!

No comments: